VetMedics operates 6 AM - 11 PM DAILY including all major holidays. Our climate controlled ambulance is equipped with oxygen, iv fluid infusion pumps, hydraulic gurneys, blood collection supplies, endotracheal tubes, ambu-bags and more ensuring that we can handle the most critical of transfers. During transport we remain in constant contact when needed with the referring and receiving Veterinarians facilitating a seamless transfer of your pet.
WHAT IS CONSIDERED AN EMERGENCY?
- TROUBLE BREATHING OR CHOKING
- INJURY CAUSED BY CAR, DOG FIGHT, BLUNT OBJECT, ETC.
- SUDDEN LOSS OF CONSCIOUSNESS OR DISORIENTATION
- INABILITY TO STAND AFTER FALLING
- INCREASED VOCALIZATION OR CRYING FOR UNKNOWN REASON
- LETHARGY, PALE MUCOUS MEMBRANES, DIFFICULTY STANDING